APPLICATION for Best Paper Award
- Prize of $1000, $400 and $200 will be awarded to the author(s) of the top 3 best papers (or split between more than one paper if there is a tie).
- All participants are eligible to apply for the award.
- GLP 2018 Asia Conference does not accept the full manuscript submission. Full manuscript should be submitted to the special issue/journal directly.
Deadline for Abstract submission – 15th June, 2018
Deadline for Best Paper Award Application – 5th August, 2018
The “Best Paper Award” will be given to the studies which will be selected by the committee among the presented papers/posters presented in GLP Asia Conference 2018 and applied for the award. The nominees will be evaluated with blind peer review system by the selected group of committee members. The “Best Paper Award” will be given based on study’s relevance to the symposium’s scope, its scientific contribution, writing/presentation style will be considered in the evaluation process.
Authors may apply for the award by filling the “AWARD APPLICATION FORM” after the acceptance of their papers/posters.
Acceptance of the abstracts does not certify the acceptance to the award evaluation process.
To be eligible for consideration, the applicant must:
- The abstract must be submitted and accepted by the session chair prior to the best paper award application process;
- Fully-registered for the Conference
The paper must:
- Be an original work completed by the author(s);
- Not previously published at any elsewhere
Application materials consist of :
- Accepted abstract that has been submitted to the conference for general concurrent session presentation;
- Application form;
- Paper proposal: single-spaced; 8.5 by 11-inch page setup; 4 pages minimum and 6 pages maximum excluding references (any paper that exceeds the page limitation will be subject to disqualification)
- Introduction: Declare the purpose, motivation, hypothesis and theoretical background of the research focus.
- Methodology: Structure the research design; describe instruments or techniques, and the procedures employed for the research works.
- Results/Findings/Discussion: Present the research results and interpret the findings.
- Conclusion: Present the outcome of the work; raise the potential intervention or investigation.
- References: Reference must follow APA Referencing style. All references should be at the end of the text in alphabetical order.
*Single-spaced, minimum 4 pages, maximum 6 pages.
Application may be submitted as a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file via Email
Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject: [GLP Asia Conference 2018]Best Paper Application_your full name